Youtube Go: Introduction
I know many of you might have reached this article while looking for any interesting news about YouTube Go. Then, I must say you have chosen the right place. We have been researching from a while, to gather all best and essential information regarding Youtube Go. We have found that there is a quite lot of hustle going on about downloading this amazing application on PC. So, this article will not let you upset since we are providing the best way to get YouTube Go for PC, Android, iOS & Windows.
Google, the word itself says everything. As we know, Google has so many products in this daily changing world. Google currently launches the YouTube Go version, especially for India. You can install YouTube Go App from play store. But if you want to Download YouTube Go Apk, just continue reading this article. Seems like we can help you with this because we can install it directly. We will explain everything about the app and how to install YouTube Go for PC, Android, iOS & Windows.
Initially, YouTube Go released the trial version of this app. Finally, a stable version is now available to install on your smartphone. Another thing is we can watch saved videos and share YouTube videos with your friends and family. Also, the app works even with a poor internet connection.
YouTube Go Apk Download | Youtube Go for PC, iOS, Windows & Android
Why Youtube Go?
Google released the stable version of YouTube Go after launching the trial version a few months back. There are several uses of this app. You can download YouTube videos, watch and share them anytime. Therefore you need to install YouTube Go on your smartphone and verify it with your phone number. Finally, after completion, you can watch, share or download any video from the app.
Most of all, the main advantages of this app is that it uses limited data and can be easily accessible with a low internet connection. You can watch and share the videos without any internet connection. In order to download the videos, it might use data but very less.
Download YouTube Go for Android, iOS, and Windows:
YouTube Go is now available on the play store. Also, the stable version is available now. In this article, I will explain how to install YouTube Go directly without the use of the play store. In addition, I’ll also share the awesome features of this app below.
Features of YouTube Go:
There are multiple features of this app. We are listing them below:
- One can watch any Youtube video with the low-speed internet connection
- We can control our data by limiting the use of data only when you watch the videos
- You can save these videos and watch them anytime you want without any internet connection
- In addition, one can share saved videos with friends and family without the use of internet connection
- You can search for the youtube videos without any internet connection
- This app is up to date with new songs, movies, TV shows and all every week
- Mainly, YouTube Go app size is only of 8.5 MB
- The app user interface is clean, superb and also works without any lag
- You can download videos in this app with less internet usage
- It won’t consume much while compared to other apps
- Also, one can save these videos on your smartphone or SD card
- Most of all, one can watch saved videos a multiple numbers of times without the internet connection
- The transfer speed of this app is very fast. In just seconds, you can send the videos to your friends and family
- One can restrict the usage of internet data in this app
- There’s always a preview before you download or save the video
Youtube Go for Android:
YouTube Go is now officially available on the play store. If you are unable to download it from the play store and want to install it but can’t. Seems like there’s a way over here below.
Download Youtube Go apk
- You can install the app using the Youtube Go apk Download link.
- Download the file and install it on your Android smartphone.
- Now you need to select the language of your choice and click on next. On the next page, you will see all the features listed.
- After that page, you need to verify your phone number. You need to enter your phone number and click on Next.
- After then, you will see the Update Google account. Now you simply need to click on Next.
- Now it will ask to enter your phone number.
- Simply enter your phone number and click on Verify now. Meanwhile, you will receive an OTP to your phone number.
- Enter that OTP and your account will be verified.
- Finally, now you can start using the app without any hurdle.
Youtube Go for iOS & Windows:
Currently, YouTube Go is officially available only for Android. Youtube Go for Windows & iOS will be released soon. These apps will be having the same features as the Android app.
YouTube Go for PC:
Officially, Google has not released the YouTube Go app for PC. So you can’t directly install this app on your PC but don’t panic since there is a way out. All you need is an android emulator. We will explain the procedure to get the best emulator and how to get it to step by step below.
- Firstly you need to install an android emulator on your PC
- Right now, the best Android emulator out there on the market is Bluestacks
- So open your browser and install Bluestacks on your PC
- After downloading the files, just double-click on it and unpack it
- The installation procedure will take a bit of time
- After installing the file, open it
- Open the application and in the search bar enter Youtube Go
- Click on the first result and start the installation process of the app
- After installing the app, open it
- Finally, you can use YouTube Go on your PC without any issues
Hope we have not disappointed with this article. Are you trying to keep a grudge on this article for making you download the YouTube Go? Please don’t do that. Just kidding. And it’s worthwhile downloading it. If you have any doubts regarding this topic, please let us know by commenting below.