WhatsApp On Laptop / How To Use Whatsapp on Desktop: WhatsApp is one of the much-used applications across the globe and there is absolutely no doubt about it. In other words, the smartphone users cannot imagine a day without the popular WhatsApp Messenger app. To be crystal clear, it is a free, cross platform and end to end encrypted instant messaging application for smartphones. This app is widely used for its prominent features and stands out from the sea of other such messaging apps.
WhatsApp on Laptop
Features Of WhatsApp:
We have summed up a list of features of WhatsApp that enables you to understand better and know more about the same. Check out the features below :
- It is a free application for messaging
- WhatsApp also supports video content
- It is super quick in functioning
- The app helps you to make voice calls and one to one video calls
- The user can send the text messages, pictures and even GIFs
- You can also share videos, audio files contacts, voice notes, documents, user location and what not
- Easy to use the app
- User can also use the app on desktop without much confusion
- The app also comes with interesting smileys including animals, food, vehicles and other stuff
- It also offers high security level to the user
A Quick Guide To Use WhatsApp On Laptop:
It is simple to download the app on your smartphone and also use it, but wondering as how to use the same on your laptop? Worry not! In order to ease your job, we have come up with this article to explain the procedure as how you can use WhatsApp on laptop or PC / Desktop. Although, you can use it on web, the WhatsApp has launched a desktop application for Windows and Mac operating systems. Read the following steps for the set up process :
- At first, go to the WhatsApp and download the Windows desktop application.
- Click ‘Save’ option when the box appears.
- Now, go to the ‘downloads’ folder and then run the WhatsAppSetup.exe file, in case it fails to run automatically.
- Open the WhatsApp and click Menu and then pick ‘WhatsApp Web’.
- Now, with the help of your phone using WhatsApp, scan the QR code on the screen.
- This helps the screen to recognise the QR code
- And with this, the desktop app for Windows will be linked with your account
- This helps the user to log in to the account
- And that’s it
- You can now use the WhatsApp on your PC or laptop.
WhatsApp On Laptop / Desktop
Whatsapp For Desktop:
With the help of the above mentioned step by step procedure, you can use the most popular Messaging app Whatsapp on your Desktop or PC. Also, this helps you to sync the messages on your account automatically. In case, if you don’t want the same on your PC, you can always end it by selecting the option – Log Out. Just make sure that your devices are connected to the internet network.
Topics Covered in this Article are:
- WhatsApp on desktop
- WhatsApp on laptop