Best Android Emulators For PC: An Android Emulator is nothing but software that helps the user to run the applications on your PC or laptop. Getting it on your device is not a big deal but picking the best one from many Android Emulators is a difficult task. This article comes to your rescue in choosing the perfect Android Emulator for Windows PC / laptop (10, 8, 7 ) with great features. Read it.
Top 7 Best Android Emulators For PC / Laptop (Windows 10, 8, 7)
Best Android Emulator for PC / laptop
Bluestacks Android Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the most popular Android Emulators. And it is widely used for its super good specifications. It is based on Android 4.4 KitKat. It comes with the Google Play Store pre-installed so that you get the access to nearly 2 million Android apps and games. Read the features here:
- It is preferred for its multitasking
- Bluestacks is super fast in functioning
- With this, you can download apps, games from Google Play and also install APK files.
- You can play, stream and watch the content for free.
- It comes with an ability to live stream to Twich
Nox Player is another Android Emulator that is based on Android 4.4 KitKat. It is preferred for its advanced features. It comes with inbuilt support for Google Play Store. Read the features here:
- Nox player offers gamepad support
- Comes with ‘simulate touch’ – that helps the user to play games.
- Gives world-class performance in regard the speed
- Allows you to run multiple instances of Android at a time
- It also provides rooted version of Android
Android Emulator for PC
Also called as DuOS, this is yet another Android Emulator that is popular in the market. Note that before getting it on your device, make sure that the ‘Virtualisation Technology’ is enabled in BIOS. And also get the Microsoft Net Framework 4.0 or above. Read the features here:
- DuOS is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- It supports graphic 3D acceleration
- Also supports gamepads, external hardware and GPS
- It is developed to able to run in ‘root’ mode
- It doesn’t come with Google Play Store
Remix OS Player :
Remix OS Player is a free Android Emulator. It is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Remix OS player is one of the most used Android Emulators and it is a widely picked one for it’s incredible features :
- It offers free installation and also updates
- Comes with save mapped settings
- Remix OS Player provides PC peripherals compatibility
- It supports Google Play Store
- You can manage multiple games at a time
This is another Android Emulator that offers most advanced features. In other words, it delivers super good performance for its users. Check out the features below :
- It is based on Android Lollipop
- Memu android emulator is compatible with AMD chipsets
- It comes pre-loaded with the Google Play Store
- MEmu also supports keyboard mapping
- This provides a special feature – ‘operation record’ – that helps the user to record certain touch screen actions and then play them again at anytime.
With its different features and variety of tools, the Genymotion Android Emulator managed to earn a place in the market in terms of popularity. Read its specifications here :
- Manages to function on the popular operating systems
- It provides a cloud-based online emulator
- It doesn’t come with the Google Play Store
- You can free to choose to install any Android version – from Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Also, compatible with Android SDK, Eclipse and Android Studio
KoPlayer is also the most used Android Emulator. It offers a variety of features for the users. Take a look at the features here :
- The prominent focus of this emulator is gaming
- Installation process is super easy
- The user can make use of the keymapping
- It comes with the gamepad support
- Also, compatible with all Google Play games and apps
Conclusion : Android emulators for Laptop / PC
We are sure that with the help of this article, you can easily pick the good Android Emulator for your PC or laptop. It is also important to note that different kinds of Emulators come with different and varied features. So choose wisely before opting for an Android Emulator.