SHAREit PC: File sharing has been a daily task for so many people these days. There are so many ways in which you can share files from one device to other. For Android and iOS users, you have some dedicated apps available in your respective stores for sharing the files from one device to another. One such platform is SHAREit.
SHAREit has been a go-to option for so many people lately as it helps in transferring files quickly from one device to another. This SHAREit is available for PC Windows and Mac too. However, most of the people are unaware of the download SHAREit pc and installation process of the same. In this article, you are going to see a step by step guide for downloading and installing SHAREit on your device.
The entire process is simple and you can use this article as a guide for you to get the work done.
Details of SHAREit
- Founder/Author — Shareit Information Technology Co. Ltd.
- Application Version — v4.0
- System Requirement — Windows 7 or above, Mac Os
- Available at — LogicalShout.com and Ushareit.com
- Application File Size — Around 6 MB
Features of SHAREit
SHAREit has been one of the most favorite apps for so many people out there for some years now. It has so many amazing features that makes it one of the best file sharing options that you will find in this market.
- SHAREit is completely free for all the users irrespective of the platform.
- It is a multiplatform app and you can use it on Andorid, iOS, Mac and Windows devices. This means that you can share files in between these devices without any hassle.
- The app is available in 39 languages making it easy to understand.
- The app size of SHAREit is pretty small and it can be used in any device even though the RAM of it is small.
- The file transfer via SHAREit is easy and you can transfer files of almost all the sizes. There is no particular restrictions on the file transfer in this app.
- SHAREit works with the help of Wi-Fi. It don’t use Bluetooth and this makes is faster. Usually, the sharing process via Bluetooth takes a lot of time but with SHAREit, you can get the transfer process done in some minutes only.
- There is no need of any internet connection to share the files. SHAREit creates a hotspot between two devices from which the files are shared.
These are some of the interesting features that you will find in SHAREit.
Download SHAREit For PC , Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & MAC
Download SHAREit PC Windows
SHAREit is a multi platform app which can be used in wide number of devices without any hassle. This app works on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. There are no other versions of SHAREit other than this. Just download the app by going to the Google Playstore. It is the official platform of SHAREit and from there you can download the app for either Windows or Mac according to your requirement.
Install SHAREit for PC Windows
- The first thing that you have to do here is to go to the downloaded files page. Here click on the file SHAREit file with .exe extension.
- Now you will get a prompt asking you whether you want to accept the SHAREit terms and conditions or not. Click on “Accept.”
- Next there will be another prompt asking you to change location if you want. You can change the location or keep it in the default one. This is completely your wish.
- Now, a shortcut for the app will be created and you will find your SHAREit icon on the desktop.
- In the final step, you will see SHAREit getting installed into your system. This will take at least 30 seconds and the installation will be done.
Download SHAREit for Mac
The process of downloading and installing SHAREit on Mac is pretty simple. There are two methods for downloading the app and we are going to discuss both of them in this article.
Install SHAREit on Mac from Appstore
- You can go to the Apple Appstore and search for SHAREit there.
- SHAREit has a special version for Mac, so you will find it immediately on the as you search for it.
- Now click on install and the app will be installed directly into your Mac from there. This installation process is simple.
Install SHAREit with Android Emulator on Mac
If you are someone who has an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox downloaded on your PC, then you can follow the below steps to install SHAREit on your device.
- Go to the Google Playstore and search for SHAREit app in the search bar.
- You will get the app, click on the install button and the downloading of app will start.
- As you complete the installation process, you will find the icon on your Mac PC.
How to use SHAREit on PC?
The usage of SHAREit on PC is easy and you just have to follow the below steps. These steps are common for all the devices and in this demonstration, I am taking mobile and PC for transferring files.
- When you open SHAREit to receive files, you will find two options. You can share files with the help of QR code or with Hotspot of mobile. It is better to select the option “Hotspot of mobile” as it will work in most of the cases.
- Now open the app on your smartphone and click on send button. The smartphone will start scanning for devices and as soon as it connects with your PC, you will get a prompt whether to accept the file or not. Click on “Accept.”
- The file transfer will start immediately.
Now with Andy player, you can install and use any android app on your Mac without any issues. It will function the same as on the Android smartphone.
Conclusion – SHAREit Windows Mac
SHAREit is one of the best multi platform file sharing app that you will find in the market. The app has some of the amazing features that will make it stand out from the rest of file sharing apps. It makes the file sharing easy irrespective of the size of the file.