Managing Auto saved passwords:
This article is all about the managing and then viewing the saved passwords in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and in Mozilla Firefox. Note that the Google Chrome will save your login usernames and passwords for the various portals or websites you visit and it will automatically complete the sign in fields when you save them. So there won’t be any issue when you visit the same websites next time.
It is no secret that millions prefer technology after analysing the features and specifications of the products. And here, in this case, the user can save loads of time by managing and finding the autosaved passwords in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and also in Mozilla Firefox as they save the passwords for you when you visit next time. We say that this special feature is the time-saving feature and helps the user a lot. Read on.
How To Manage And Find Auto Saved Passwords In Chrome, Firefox & IE
Managing And Finding Auto Saved Passwords In Google Chrome :
We have listed the instructions or the procedures to find the autosaved passwords in Google Chrome. Check out below.
- At first, select or click on the – Control Panel
- Then, click – Settings > Show Advanced Settings
- Now, go down until you find the option – Passwords and forms
- Select or click – Manage Passwords
- Now, you can see the list of passwords that are saved along with the username and the website you have visited
- Then, select the account
- Click on the option of the show to view the password.
- And that’s it. You have managed to find the autosaved passwords in Google Chrome.
Managing And Finding Auto Saved Passwords In Mozilla Firefox :
After learning the process of managing and finding the autosaved passwords in Google Chrome. Let us see how we can manage and find auto saved passwords in Mozilla Firefox. Read the instructions below :
- First of all, select or click on the – Firefox Control Panel that is located on the top right corner of the browser
- Then select or click the – Options
- And select or click the option – Security
- Now, click on the option – Saved Logins
- Then pick – Show passwords
- And click on the last changed column of the account to view the password. That’s it.
Managing And Finding Auto Saved Passwords In Internet Explorer :
Now, read the below-stated process to manage and find the autosaved passwords in the Internet Explorer.
- At first, go to – Start
- And then press the Windows Key on the keyboard
- This helps you to launch the Start Menu
- Now, select or click – Control Panel
- Then, select the icon view
- Select or click on the option – Credential Manager
- Then select – Web Credentials
- This helps you to view the list of websites
- Just select or click on the password to find or view the autosaved password
- That’s it.
We say this special and inbuilt feature of the browser helps the user to save time and also it is simple and easy to perform a certain function with the autosaved passwords in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Also, it is very convenient. In other words, this feature helps the user to handle different passwords for multiple websites or platforms you visit as this feature saves the passwords in a local file for your benefit. And even when you want to find them, you can always find and view them. Start using it now and let us know your doubts regarding the topic.