Roblox is a big online gaming community. The platform was made by Roblox Corporation and includes a built-in game development framework. Players of Roblox are able to develop their own games as well as play games made by other users.
We’re going to look at ways to offer Robux to friends as a gift or donation in this post because users are very interested in doing that.
How Can I Give My Friends Robux On Roblox?
Since there is no official method for giving Robux to friends, the process is not simple. Instead, a common strategy used by gamers is for a friend to make a donation T-shirt and sell it to you for Robux. There are additional options to consider.
Method 1: Give Robux To Friend For Donation Item
The idea behind this strategy is that your friend will add a donation item to the game. The item must be made available for purchase in the catalog. Then, you must spend your earned Robux to buy the appropriate item. How to do it is as follows:
1. You must request that your friend make a donation item in Roblox and make it purchasable.
2. Your friends must join or be members of the Builder’s Club in order to create a donation item. By purchasing a Premium Membership for $4.99 per month, one can join the Builder Club. Try this method alternatively if your friend doesn’t have a Builder Club membership. Keep in mind that only the seller must be a member of the Builder’s club; buyers may make purchases without becoming members.
3. While uploading the item to the catalog, your friend has to record the item name and specify the item’s price.
It’s your opportunity to make the purchase once the item has been added to the catalog with a selected price tag.
4. Open your Roblox account and log in.
5. Visit the catalog by clicking on the “Catalog” link in the top left corner of the navigation bar or by using this link.
6. To find the item your friend has listed and told you about, use the search bar. (You may look up a particular item by searching for the name of your friend who uploaded it to the catalog.)
7. Click on the item once you’ve found it, then select “Buy With R$.” The catalog-sold items will be charged to a 30% market tax.
8. Once your transaction is complete, Roblox will be given to your friend—the seller—by Roblox.com.
Method 2: Give a friend a game pass and some robux.
When you want to donate Robux to a non-builder club user, this method is helpful. The objective is to trade Robux for a game pass made by a user without a Builder Club membership.
The steps are as follows:
1. You must first make a game pass by logging into your friend’s account.
2. On the top bar, select Create.
You must now use their downloaded studio to make a game. Click on the dropdown menu to the right of the game you want to create a Game Pass for if you already have one created.
3. then choose Create Pass from the options.
4. To open a file browser, click the Choose File button after that.
5. Choose the image you want to serve as the Game Pass icon. Roblox suggests using a circular template with a resolution of 512 x 512 pixels and including all necessary information inside.
6. Give your game pass a name and an optional description next:
- Pass Name: Give your Game Pass a name.
- Description: Describe what users can expect from the acquisition in the description.
7. To view a pre-publication review of your game pass, click the preview button.
8. To publish the game pass after reviewing the preview, click the Verify Upload button.
9. You must then scroll down to that page, click on the Game Pass gear icon, and then choose Configure.
10. You should to select Sales from the game pass configuration menu.
11. Then enable the “Item for Sale” toggle and enter the cost of the game pass. (Take aware that on a successful sale, only 70% of the fixed price will be received; the remaining amount will be paid to Roblox as market tax.)
12. To put the Game Pass up for public sale, click save.
13. Send your friends the item link, or log out of your friend’s account and buy the game pass on your own account and send your friends Robux in exchange for the game pass.
Note: The processing of a transaction and the transfer of Robux into the seller’s account can take up to three days using this method.
Method 3: Give Robux To Friend Within Group
Another option to offer and share Robux with your friends is by starting a group. You can give the group members a donation of Robux in exchange for group funds. A group can be created for 100 Robux.
1. Go to the Create Group page and fill out the required fields. Emblem and group name are requirements.
2. Set the group privacy to manual approval or public.
3. With 100 Robux, complete the group creation.
4. When the group goes live, invite your friends to join.
5. You need to provide the group more group funding. A game pass can be made. In order to create a game pass, check this page.
By creating the purchase of the T-Shirt or any other clothing materials, you can raise funds for the group.
6. When someone buys your game pass after you publish it, the money will be added to group funds. It is possible to provide the group members access to this fund.
7. Select Configure Group from the three dots in the top right to give someone in the group Robux.
8. To add payout recipients, navigate to Revenue > Payouts > One-time Payouts.
9. Type the name of the specific group member you want to gift with Robux.
10. Then, enter the number of Robux you want to distribute and click Distribute.
11. In a group, Robux transfers are usually instant.
Check out these instructions to get Robux in Roblox if you run out.
How to Get Robux in Roblox?
There are three ways to obtain Robux in Roblox:
Note: As time passes, the game may change how the steps described below appear.
Method 1: Purchase Robux from Roblox Central Bank
- On the Roblox homepage, click “Money” in the top menu.
- Click “Buy Robux” in the upper right corner after that.
- Tell them how many Robux you wish to buy.
- Use one of the following methods to complete your payment: credit cards, PayPal, Roblox gaming cards, and prepaid cards.
Method 2: Trade tickets for Robux in the Ticket Exchange.
- Select “Money” from the menu.
- Chose “Trade Currency.”
- Click “Submit Trade” after entering the quantity of tickets to be traded.
Method 3: Earn daily Robux by joining Roblox Builder’s Club.
- Join the regular Roblox Builder’s Club, and 15 Robux will be credited to your account daily.
- Joining the Turbo Builder’s Club will earn you 35 Robux per day.
- Members of The Outrageous Builder’s Club receive 60 Robux each day.
To give your friend Robux, use the above ways. Check the “get Robux” section if you find yourself short on Robux.
You May Also Like: