Iroot is an application that will give root access to your android device with a single click. Most of the users are terrified to root their devices on their own because of the problems it causes if it is not processed correctly. Hence applications like iroot are useful to make this process interesting and easier by initiating and concluding the rooting process with just a click of a button.
Rooting applications are used to grant superuser permissions to your android smartphones. The application we are discussing today is called root which was previously known as vroot.
Download iroot for Android, Pc & iOS
Note: if you are trying to install the.APK file downloaded from third-party websites then you need to check this before proceeding to install.
This is normally for applications that are not listed on the Playstore. Follow the below-given steps carefully to download the application.
Open settings from your phone settings and proceed with the next step
- Go to “security”
- Scroll until you see “Unknown sources”
- You will be warned that installing from unknown sources can result in harmful applications being downloaded to your device. Tap OK to proceed
Steps to download the Apk file
- Click on the link below to download iroot Apk file onto your device
- Once the file is downloaded, double click on the file to open it.
- The app installer will ask for some permission to be granted and once you grant them the app will be installed in a few minutes.
You can now open the app and the app will now be updated automatically if you give necessary permissions.
How to download the file in windows
- Click the above given official link and the download will start automatically, you will be able to see the download start in your browser screen below. It will be automatically saved in downloads folder once it finishes.
- Once the download finishes you will have to install the application onto your windows device. For that, you have to perform a few changes.
- The file that is saved in your downloads folder will be saved as a .exe extension. Double click on the .exe file
- The system will pop up a message asking you to allow certain permissions. Press ok for the permissions. This will begin your installation procedure.
- The system will guide you through the installation process. Follow the installer’s installation process. It will be different for different applications.
- Once done click ‘finish”. This means the application is now successfully installed in your device. The pop up will appear asking you to open the new installation.
- To open the app click on open. The downloaded application will open and will now be ready to use.
- Your download is now ready to use and now can be opened from your screens.
Steps to download iroot from play store if you are an android user
There are two methods and one of the methods is only useful when the application you want to download is available in the Playstore listings.
- Open google play store from your android devices make sure you are signed in with your Gmail addresses onto the Playstore application.
- Go to the search bar available on the top of the screen
- Type the name of the app you want to download, in this case, iroot application.
- Click search and this will lead you to a screen where you will have apps that are similar and the app you wanted to download.
- Out of the displayed apps, you should Now click on the app you want to install
- Click on “install”. Once you do that it will ask you for additional permissions which you should grant the app in order for it to function properly.
- You will be taken through a system-generated installation process. Follow the steps and the installation will be complete.
- Once the installation completes. You will get a popup asking you to open the app.
- Open the app by clicking on the open now button
- Your app is now ready to be used.
To know more information related to Android, iOS and windows check out the homepage.
There are several applications that offer one-touch root as their feature but this application comes with some special exclusive features that will help in the optimization and customization of your android device. It has several other applications such as speed booster, battery optimizer and phone cleaner in one application. So, if you are planning to root your device then I would suggest you try iroot.