Change BSNL Wi – Fi Password : Today, the world runs on the technology. Irrespective of age, people are using the technology in various forms and smartphones are the perfect examples. And also the evolution of internet has come a long way. These days, Wi – Fi networks are very popular and are used widely at almost every place. And one such network is BSNL – which is most trusted and used one in the nation.
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is one of the much preferred familiar services in the field of telecommunications. It is the Indian state owned firm that provides brilliant services to the people. In other words, it is the largest broadband provider in the country and also remember that many prefer the BSNL Broadband for its effective and reasonable services.
Why Do You Need Security To Your Wi–Fi Network :
Well, you may ask as why you need to protect your wi – fi network ? The answer is simple. In order to avoid too much bill and avoid people using your data, you have to secure your system. If you protect the system, then no one can use it until and unless you allow them to. This can be achieved by securing your network with the help of a password. When you share your password to others, then only others can use the data. Note that securing the network is a big concern so we suggest you to handle it with care. To avert the hackers, you have to protect your network by setting an unpredictable password.
And in case, if your password is leaked, then also we have a solution. Just reset or change the Bsnl password. Just read the instructions for the same and follow them.
How To Change / Reset BSNL Broadband Wi-Fi Password
In case, if you are wondering as how to change or set the password of your BSNL wi-fi network, then you cannot miss this article. We have briefed you about the step by step procedure to change BSNL wi-fi password. Give a read :
- At first, switch on your broadband network
- Then, connect the same to your system – laptop or desktop using Ethernet cable
- Now, open your internet explorer
- And type the url – http://192.168.1.1
- Press Enter
- This will take you to the page where you will asked about your credentials – Username and Password
- Enter the details
- Now, go to the modem configuration web page
- Select ‘change the password’ under the option – wi-fi security
- Just reset the password
- You will find the WEP or Wi-fi protected Access section, just pick one
- Now, enter the wi-fi key in this section
- Now, save the settings
- And, reboot the system
Resetting or Changing the wi-fi password of the BSNL network is super easy task but cracking the password is not. Just read and follow the instructions and change the password as per your convenience.
- Change BSNL Wi-Fi Password
- How to Reset BSN Wi-Fi Password
- Change BSNL broadband Wi-Fi Password