Download Instagram videos:
Hey Guys! Are you searching for “How to Download Instagram videos & Pictures” ?, You landed on the right page where we will let you know about the apps that can be used to save/download Instagram videos & Pictures. Check out the article to know the best apps to download Instagram videos and photos.
We all fancy clicking pictures and uploading them on Instagram? And many of us prefer saving other pictures we like. But most of you might have fed up of screenshots and would be finding a way into getting both the clicks and videos in one go. Well, then we are alike. All you have to know that it is not possible to download the pictures and videos on Instagram and we have to rely upon some other ideas for that.
Even I was bit shattered when I realised that Instagram doesn’t allow the users to download the pictures and videos of other users. This is because of security reasons. But I didn’t stop myself from learning how to do it. Well, nothing is impossible if you stay passionate and interested.
Somehow I managed to figure out the technique. And I am here to reveal the secret of the same. The only solution to this problem is that you have to download an app in order to download Instagram pictures and videos.
Just make a couple of minutes and read the below summed up list of the best and top apps to download the Instagram videos and photos.
Top 5 Best Apps To Download / Save Instagram Videos & Photos
InstaSave is one of the best apps in the market to download videos and photos on Instagram. It is widely preferred by many for its wonderful features. The application works at a great pace and saves multiple videos and photos. Also, one can share, repost and delete using the InstaSave. It boasts a well-designed dashboard to control the saved videos and pictures.
How to Save Videos or Pics From FastSave For Instagram:
- Open Instagram
- Click on “Options” for the image / Video you want to Download or Save
- Click on “Copy URL”
- then open FastSave and paste the URL.
- The Video will be downloaded and saved in your Phone Gallery
Video Downloader for Instagram :
If you want to go for the best app to download the photos and videos on the photo-blogging site Instagram, then we suggest you try the Video Downloader for Instagram. One can share pictures and videos with other users and also one can copy hashtags from the posts of Instagram. Interestingly, the app supports multiple media downloading. With this, one can download the videos and pictures and also report on Instagram.
How to Save Videos or Pics From Video Downloader For Instagram:
- Open Instagram
- Click on “Options” for the image / Video you want to Download or save
- Click on COPY SHARE URL
- Then open the Video Downloader App for Instagram.
- You will Find 3 Options Repost, Download Image, Download Video in the “download tab”.
- Select the option and paste the desired URL. Your Picture/video will be Downloaded. You can also Download using #Hashtags.
Also Check: How to View Private Instagram Profile
Report for Instagram – Regrann :
Ever heard of Regrann? We are sure, you would have because it is one of the best apps to download the Instagram videos and photos. The app works at a good speed and the user can repost the pictures and videos on Instagram quickly without leaving the app. Cool! Also, the user can enable or disable watermarks if they choose to do so. Another prominent feature is that one can add signatures automatically to the captions. We say, it worth giving a try!
How to Save Videos or Pics From Repost for Instagram Regrann
- Click on 3 dots on the image/video you want to save
- Select Copy link
- Paste the URL in Re-post Instagram Regrann
- The image or video will be saved in your device
- You can Click on Re-post option and select the image. It will report on your profile. You can edit the description & hashtags before publishing.
Inst Download :
The Inst Download is yet another important and worth mentioning app for downloading the photographs and videos on Instagram. It allows the user to download the pictures and videos in just a couple of steps and minutes. One can download the same directly from the links of Instagram. All you need to do is just copy the photo or the video link and then paste the same in the app. That’s it. It will automatically generate the download link and also saves it to the device. One can also report the same on other social networking sites – Facebook, Twitter and many others.
How to Save Videos or Pics From Inst Download:
- Open Instagram
- Click on Options for the image / Video you want to Download or save
- Click on Copy URL
- Then open Inst Download App
- You will find 2 options Check URL & PASTE URL
- Now Copy the Desired URL and Paste in the Url Box in the app
- It will ask you to select the folder name & video name.
- Click on download, The video or image will be saved in the selected folder.
Save Reposter for Instagram :
When in chaos as which one to pick from the sea of such downloading apps for Instagram videos and photos, we recommend you to try the Save Reposter for Instagram. With this app, the user can download the pictures and videos at a too good speed. Just copy the hashtags and description from the Instagram post. Also, the user can view the download the photos in your gallery on your device. Interestingly, the user can switch between the app and other platforms.
If you are looking for the best application to download Instagram videos and photos, then make sure that you pick the perfect app for the same purpose. Also, keep in mind that the app should be good in terms of features. Just read the above-mentioned apps and make your pick!